Trash Compactor Repair Los Angeles
When you have a big family, one of the most unpleasant and burdensome chore is taking out the trash. It is so frustrating to take out garbage bags once or even twice a day, especially when you are busy, or you work at office. To save a precious time and labor, a lot of us prefer buying trash compactor. This useful appliance helps to reduce the time you spend on taking out the garbage, saves your house from odors and bad sanitation conditions, as well as saves a lot of space that is usually occupied by a garbage can.
Although a trash compactor is a godsend, it has a lot of nuances in terms of service and maintenance. Our Appliance Repair Los Angeles experts often face with trash compactor issues which in many cases require a trash compactor repair.
Most Common Trash Compactor Issues Which Need Repair
Problem: Trash Compactor Fails to Work
If you made sure that the trash compactor is plugged in and the door is closed tight, then the reason for the trash compactor malfunction is in bad drawer safety switch or a motor drive malfunction. It’s better to contact appliance repair handymen for a detailed diagnosis and quality repair.
Problem: Trash Compactor Fails to Compress the Trash
If your trash compactor works but doesn’t compact the waste properly, one of the reasons is the worn out drive belts. The motor breakage is another most common reason. Call us at (323) 201-7144 in order to get a high-quality service from seasoned technicians who will take care of your trash compactor repair.
Problem: The Trash Compactor Drawer or Door Won’t Open
If your trash compactor door or drawer doesn’t open, the issue is probably the ram that has not returned to the top. Make sure it has returned to the top and try to open the door. If it still doesn’t open then the issue is in damaged or dirty trash compactor parts such as rollers, tracks, guides or wheels. Clean them from time to time. If some of these parts are damaged, you need to get a professional service help in order to repair them or replace with new parts.
Not all of the problems need to be fixed by appliance repair technicians, but some of the issues may seem to be minor, while in fact they need an immediate trash compactor repair. Save yourself from major issues by running a detailed diagnosis and prompt repair if needed.
Why Our Appliance Repair Los Angeles Services Is a Silver Bullet?
- 23 years of experience in appliance repair & maintenance niche;
- No service call and travel charges in case of your trash compactor repair service complete;
- No extra charge fees for providing services on holidays, weekends, or night appointments;
- 24/7 service with early diagnosis and prompt repair of all trash compactor types and other home appliance;
- In-home repair and replacement of any broken parts in your trash compactor with genuine spare parts;
- Fully-dedicated appliance repair experts with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee;
- Affordable prices and a quote provided in advance before the appliance repair is performed;
· Besides of repair services, we provide tips and recommendations on how to increase the service life of your trash compactor.Schedule Appointment