Ice Maker Repair Los Angeles
Ice makers or ice machines are a must in every house and food service business. Ice helps to cool any drink quickly and it’s one of the most popular ingredients in multiple cocktails. We can’t imagine summer hot days without ice that greatly helps to chill down. That’s why when the ice machine stops generating ice or it generates less ice than you need, this may turn into a huge problem. No ice, no cocktails, no cocktails, no money. If your ice maker appliance has faced any issues in producing ice or stopped working at all, don’t delay calling at our Appliance Repair Los Angeles service in order to get an early problem diagnosis and ice maker repair. Our appliance repair service includes commercial ice machines cleaning and repair. We will keep your ice maker up and running with the help of our ice machine maintenance and cleaning services.
Most Frequent Ice Maker Issues Which Need Repair.
There are a huge number of ice maker types and each of them has its own specific characteristics of functioning. But, all of them operate the same way, so there are some common problems most of the ice machines encounter.
Issue: Ice Maker Doesn’t Eject Ice
The reasons for an ice maker not ejecting ice can be different. It might be the problem with a motor assembly. Another problem can be electrical or mechanical issue. Of course, there are multiple do-it-yourself guides on how to fix this problem, but it’s not as reliable as inviting an appliance repair service expert for a full diagnosis and complete ice maker repair.
Issue: Ice Machine Doesn’t Make Ice
The issue with a frozen water line may be the culprit of your ice machine not making any ice. It’s better to get a professional service help from an appliance repair technician to troubleshoot the issue and do a needed ice maker repair or replacement if needed.
Issue: There Are Specs in Ice Cubes
The culprit of the specs in ice cubes is the carbonate in water supply and tubing. You can troubleshoot yourself by installing a water filter, or call us at (323) 201-7144 and we’ll get a water filter installed for you.
These are just a few problems your ice machine can have. If you noticed any changes in the work of your ice maker, like poor ice making process, thin ice producing, ice clumping together or ice maker leaking, let the appliance repair experts from Appliance Repair Los Angeles for a quick diagnosis and on-time ice machine repair service. No matter what type of ice machine you have, be it a commercial ice machine or a residential ice maker, we provide a full range of ice maker repair, maintenance & cleaning services.
Why Our Appliance Repair Los Angeles Services Is a Silver Bullet?
- 23 years of experience in appliance repair & maintenance niche;
- No service call and travel charges in case of your commercial or non-commercial ice maker repair service complete;
- No extra charge fees for providing services on holidays, weekends, or night appointments;
- 24/7 service with early diagnosis and prompt repair of ice machines, ice makers and other appliance;
- In-home or in-office repair and replacement of any ice machine broken parts with genuine spare parts;
- Fully-dedicated appliance repair experts with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee;
- Affordable prices and a quote provided in advance before the repair is performed;
· Besides of repair services, we provide tips and recommendations on how to increase the service life of your ice machine without any frequent repair.