Whirlpool Washer Error Code: F20
F20 indicates a water inlet problem—no water or insufficient water supply.
Try the following method to resolve:
Select PAUSE/CANCEL twice to cancel the cycle. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
Check the following:
- Are both, hot and cold, water faucets completely turned on?
- Are screens at inlet hose connection to washer clogged?
- Are water inlet hoses kinked?
- Are water inlet hoses frozen?
- Plug in washer or reconnect power. Re-select cycle and press START.