Wolf Oven Error Code F1
A Wolf wall oven f1 error code indicates a door latch malfunction. This most often occurs after a self-clean cycle when the door is automatically locked for the duration of the self-clean function.
To fix the problem and clear the error code, turn the unit off at the circuit breaker. After waiting 60 seconds, turn the circuit breaker back on and set the oven to bake mode. The error code should clear. Alternatively, the following steps can also clear this code:
- Press the “0” and “Temperature” buttons on the control panel simultaneously
- Hold both buttons down for 5 seconds
- The oven will beep while the display panel flashes diagnostic numbers and symbols
- During this display hold down the “Cook Time” and “Stop Time” buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds
- Press Off to clear the error code and resume oven function