Sub-Zero Wine Cooler Temperature Control Panel Not Responding
If the temperature control panel on your Sub-Zero Wine Cooler is not responding, it can be a frustrating issue. Here are steps to help you troubleshoot and potentially resolve this problem:
Check the Electrical Supply:
- Verify power is supplied to the unit.
- Reset the unit’s electrical supply at the home circuit breaker for 30 seconds and retest.
- Verify the unit is not connected to a tripped GFCI.
- If accessible, test the electrical outlet that the unit is plugged into.
Check the Unit Settings:
- Verify that the zone is not turned off. If the zone is off, double dashes (–) on the control panel will appear.
- If lights are out in the unit, the control may appear unresponsive as the display panel is backlit.
- Verify the unit is not in Sabbath Mode.
- For drawer units with a separate control for the drawer section, make sure the wire harness (communication cable) is securely plugged in the back of cabinet behind the drawer.
- If the control panel is still not working, regardless of whether the refrigerator is running, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product.