Samsung Washer Water Temperature Problems
If the water inside your washing machine won’t heat up, it can be a frustrating problem. Possible causes include a faulty heating element, malfunctioning thermostat, or control board issue. We’ll explore common causes and solutions to fix it.
Wrong Water Temperature
If your washer’s water is cold when it’s supposed to be warm, check the following:
- Make sure both of the home’s water faucets are fully turned on.
- Make sure the temperature selection is correct.
- Make sure the hoses are connected to the correct faucets.
- Check their water heater. It should be set to deliver a minimum 120° F (49° C) hot water at the tap.
- Also, check the water heater capacity and recovery rate. If you have a small water heater and are using a lot of hot water (e.g., maybe someone’s taking a long, hot shower), the supply of hot water may be depleted and need time to reheat.
- Disconnect the water hoses and clean the inlet filter screens. The hose filter screens may be plugged
- Clean the mesh filter of water supply hose.