Samsung Washer Error Code 9E1, 9E2
Error code meaning: Power error
The Samsung Washer Error Codes 9E1 and 9E2 both indicate a power error. These errors typically occur when there’s a problem with the power supply to the washing machine. Here are the steps to troubleshoot and potentially resolve these issues:
9E1 Error Code:
- Check Power Supply: Ensure that the power supply to the washing machine is stable and not experiencing electrical fluctuations or surges. Use a surge protector if possible to safeguard your washer from voltage irregularities.
- Restart the Washer: Turn off the washer, unplug it from the power source, wait for a few minutes, and then plug it back in. This simple reset may clear minor electrical glitches.
- Test with Another Outlet: Try plugging the washing machine into a different electrical outlet to rule out any issues with the outlet itself.
9E2 Error Code:
- Follow Steps for 9E1: Begin by following the steps mentioned for the 9E1 error code, as both errors are related to power issues.
- Check the Power Cord: Inspect the power cord for any visible damage or fraying. If you find any issues, it may be necessary to replace the power cord.
- Test Another Appliance: To ensure that the issue is with the washer and not the power source, plug another appliance into the same outlet and see if it operates correctly.
Dealing with power-related error codes can be challenging, and electrical issues require careful attention to ensure safety. If you are not experienced in working with electrical components, it’s best to leave the troubleshooting and repairs to a professional technician.Schedule Appointment