Miele Dishwasher Drainage Problems
If your Miele dishwasher is not draining properly, there are several things you can try to fix the problem. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can follow:
- Check the drain filter: If the dishwasher is not draining, there may be debris or food particles clogging the drain filter. To check the filter, remove the bottom dish rack and locate the filter at the bottom of the dishwasher. Remove any debris or food particles that may be blocking the filter.
- Check the drain hose: Make sure the drain hose is not clogged or kinked. If it is, straighten the hose and remove any debris or obstructions.
- Check the air gap: The air gap is a small device that prevents water from flowing back into the dishwasher from the drain hose. Make sure it is not clogged or dirty. Clean it if necessary.
- Check the dishwasher pump: If none of the above steps fix the problem, there may be an issue with the dishwasher pump. You may need to clean or replace the pump.
- Call a professional: If you have tried all of the above steps and the dishwasher still won’t drain, it may be time to call a professional technician to diagnose and repair the problem.
Remember to always disconnect power to your dishwasher before attempting any repairs or maintenance.Schedule Appointment