Maytag Oven Error Code F6
If your Maytag oven is displaying the perplexing F6 error code accompanied by the message “Keypad Cancel Lower,” it’s a signal that the AC line cycle sensor is absent or encountering an issue. Fret not; our Maytag stove troubleshooting guide is here to lead you through the resolution process and get your oven back to optimal performance.
Understanding Maytag Oven Error Code F6: Keypad Cancel Lower
The F6 error code specifically points to a problem with the AC line cycle sensor, a crucial component responsible for monitoring the power supply to your Maytag oven. When this sensor is absent or malfunctions, your oven’s keypad, particularly the lower cancel button, may not respond as expected.
Troubleshooting Maytag Oven Error Code F6
Follow these steps to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the F6 error code on your Maytag oven:
Power Cycle the Oven:
- Turn off your Maytag oven and unplug it from the power source.
- Wait for approximately five minutes to allow the internal components to reset.
- Plug the oven back in and turn it on.
Check Power Supply:
- Ensure that the power supply to your oven is stable and not experiencing fluctuations. Consider using a dedicated power outlet for your Maytag oven.
Inspect AC Line Cycle Sensor:
- If the issue persists, it’s advisable to consult with a professional technician. The absence of the AC line cycle sensor may require expert diagnosis and replacement.
Don’t let the F6 error code disrupt your cooking routine. Trust Appliance Repair Los Angeles for reliable Maytag oven repair services, ensuring your kitchen remains the heart of your home.Schedule Appointment