Kitchenaid Dishwasher Error Code 9-3 or F9E3
If your KitchenAid dishwasher displays Error Code 9-3 or F9E3, it indicates a problem with the diverter disc. The diverter disc is a crucial component responsible for directing water flow to different parts of the dishwasher during the wash cycle. This error specifically suggests that the diverter disc is either broken or missing.
Accessing the Diverter Disc:
- Remove the dishracks and the lower spray arm to gain access to the dishwasher’s internal components.
- Pull out the TurboZone manifold and the feed tube connected to the dishwasher.
Locating the Diverter Disc:
- Once you have clear access, locate the pump outlet. The diverter disc is typically positioned in this area.
- Carefully inspect the diverter disc for any visible damage or, in the case of Error Code 9-3, check if it is missing.
Examining the Diverter Disc:
- If present, carefully inspect the diverter disc for any signs of breakage or wear.
- Ensure there are no foreign objects obstructing the disc’s movement.
- If the diverter disc is broken or missing, it needs to be replaced.
- Purchase a compatible diverter disc for your KitchenAid dishwasher model.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to install the new diverter disc securely.
Understanding and addressing KitchenAid Dishwasher Error Code 9-3 promptly will help ensure the continued smooth operation of your dishwasher and maintain optimal cleaning performance.Schedule Appointment