Asko Washer Error Code E12
If your Asko washer is displaying Error Code E12, it indicates a motor error. This issue can disrupt the normal operation of your washing machine, but fear not – we’ve got you covered with a detailed explanation and steps to resolve it on your own.
The E12 error is specific to a motor problem within your Asko washer. This could be due to various reasons, such as a malfunctioning motor, wiring issues, or other related components.
Before calling in the professionals, consider these steps to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the E12 error on your Asko washer:
- Check for Obstructions: Inspect the drum for any obstructions that might be preventing it from rotating freely. Items like clothing, small objects, or debris could impede the motor’s operation.
- Inspect Wiring: Turn off the power to your washer and carefully inspect the wiring connected to the motor. Look for any visible damage, loose connections, or burnt wires. If you find any issues, it’s crucial to address them carefully or seek professional assistance.
- Restart the Washer: Sometimes, electronic glitches can trigger error codes. Turn off the washer, unplug it from the power source, wait for a few minutes, and then plug it back in. Restart the machine and see if the error persists.
- Motor Resistance Check: If you have some technical expertise, you can check the motor’s resistance using a multimeter. This requires disconnecting the power and removing certain components, so if you’re not comfortable with this, it’s best to consult with a professional technician.
- Contact Asko Customer Support: If the error persists after attempting these DIY solutions, it’s advisable to get in touch with Asko’s customer support or consult your user manual for specific guidance on the E12 error. They may provide additional troubleshooting steps or recommend professional service.
If the E12 error persists despite your best efforts or if you’re unsure about performing more complex diagnostics, it’s time to call in the experts. Professional technicians, like those at Appliance Repair Los Angeles, have the expertise and tools to identify and address motor-related issues accurately.
Remember, safety is paramount, and if you ever feel uncertain about handling electrical components or making more in-depth repairs, it’s best to rely on the skills of trained professionals.Schedule Appointment