Asko Dishwasher Error Code F8
Error Code F8 on your Asko dishwasher signifies a blocked filter. This occurs when the pressure sensor detects unusually low pressure during the final rinse, and the indication appears after the completion of the program.
- Filter: Begin your troubleshooting by inspecting the dishwasher’s filter. A blocked filter can impede water flow and trigger the F8 error. Clean or replace the filter if necessary.
- Sump (Pressure Chamber): The sump, or pressure chamber, is a critical component. Ensure it is free from debris and obstructions that might hinder water circulation.
- Pressure Sensor: The pressure sensor is responsible for detecting water pressure changes. Check for any damage or malfunction. If needed, consult a professional technician to repair or replace the pressure sensor.
DIY Steps to Resolve Asko Dishwasher Error Code F8:
- Locate the dishwasher filter. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions on filter access.
- Remove the filter and clean it thoroughly. If the filter is damaged or worn, consider replacing it.
- Reinstall the filter securely.
- Inspect the sump or pressure chamber for any debris or foreign objects.
- Clean the sump carefully to ensure unobstructed water flow.
Pressure Sensor Check:
- Carefully examine the pressure sensor for any visible damage or signs of malfunction.
- If you’re unfamiliar with pressure sensor diagnostics, it’s advisable to seek professional assistance.